Gearbox Software has announced today the details of the Duke Nukem Forever Collecto….. Balls of Steel Edition.
For those of you into that kind of thing here is what you get:
- Collectible bust of the greatest alien ass-kicker of all-time
- Numbered Limited edition certificate of authenticity
- 100-page hardcover book: History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault
(These are just charcoal sketches of George Broussard playing World of Warcraft naked instead of working on DNF)
- Duke Nukem Forever postcard series (Who still writes postcards?)
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem sticker
- Duke Nukem Forever collectible comic book
- Duke Nukem Forever foldable paper craft
- Duke Nukem Forever poker chips
- Duke Nukem Forever mini-card deck
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem dice
You get the game too despite the advertisement not actually listing it. The Balls of Steel Edition will set you back $99.99USD (360 and PS3) or $89.99USD (PC) depending on your platform of choice and should be released on May 3rd, 2011.
Looks like Gamestop and Walmart have just announced their pre-order bonuses for Duke Nukem Forever. If you pre-order from Gamestop you get the following DLC:
- In-game EGO boost
- Big Head Mode
- T-Shirt Pack
On the flip side you can head down to your local Walmart and get the Duke Nukem Forever Trucker Hat for your pre-order bucks.
Banner Image Credit: Supmeow